Scooby-Doo Pt. 2

Scooby-Doo is a classic. And being a classic I thought of the gang's spot. Most likely due to Shaggy and Scooby's appetites, the gang's main spot in most of the Scooby-Doo stories is in a malt shop or a diner. A lot of mysteries were discussed over malts, shakes and a table of food. Anyone who knows Scooby-Doo, they know that when the gang was talking about a possible case, the scaredy-cats, Scooby and Shaggy, were in the middle of feast. Moat likely not their first one that day. And once they would hear ghost, monster or anything that has to do with the supernatural they would shiver and say something along the lines, "Count us out." A plea that is often ignored.

Seeing how the malt shop is a recurring location in the series I decided that for my second post I would go with a simpler creation. A classic chocolate malt. The milkshake was made with vanilla bean ice-cream, chocolate syrup, whole milk and malt. I mixed chocolate chips in with the malt added whipped cream on top and topped the creation with a cherry. I added a striped straw to further the effect. A simple, yet delicious dessert!  


Comments