Disney's Lady and the Tramp Spaghetti

When most people think Disney they think of Lady and the Tramp. The animated film is a 1955 production about two dogs with different backgrounds who fall in love. Lady is from a pretty well off family and has it easy, but when her owners end up having a baby she starts to experience some new hardships she never imagined. After getting lost on the streets, Lady meets Tramp. Tramp is a resilient stray with an enthusiastic attitude. The two end up as unlikely friends. Their love blooms throughout the film as they triumph every obstacle that comes before them. To me, the best scene in the film is when the two are given a fancy and plentiful meal. I would be willing to guess that most people would agree that Lady and the Tramps spaghetti dinner is one of the most romantic and iconic Disney dinner scenes of all time. Spaghetti being one of my families favorite meals, I already knew how to recreate the dish with a simple spaghetti recipe, but I did add freshly shredded Parmesan cheese to garnish the spaghetti. 



Check in later this week for the full recipe and my creation of Tiana's beignets from The Princess and the Frog!



Comments